Friday, December 12, 2008

Take It To The Top!


Statik Selektah feat. Cassidy, Saigon & Termanology - "Take It To The Top" from Three/21 Films on Vimeo.

Yoooooo whats up folks I found this video online and it brought a smile to my face. I mean me being one of the hottest rappers ever lol it made me happy that real Hip Hop is still alive and its still other dudes keeping it real. It's from Statik Selektah he's the DJ he been doing his thing lately he brought together Cassidy, Saigon and Termanology kudos to man Statik real talk. I just could'nt stop listenin to it to me Saigon put it down the dopest but everybody killed it, bottom line its just fire. So here is an early Christmas gift cuz I think yall need to listen and I think yall will enjoy...


This Is Hip Hop...Saint Over And Out!

No comments:

d