Saturday, August 22, 2009

9!?!




So I've been hearing about this film for sometime its called "9" can anybody tell me what the hell that means? It seems like it would be a interesting movie and concept. I guess I thought it would be like "The Nightmare Before Chrismas" but after I saw it was rated PG-13 instead of PG it kinda made me look a little closer or mad me more interest the story. Perhaps this maybe better than all those CGI animated kids movies don't get me wrong those films like "Ice Age" and "Shrek" are cool (by the way I love Pixar movies) but it's like thats all we see is 3-D animation it's too much. What's up with cartoons goin AWOL I mean original 2-D animation thats what I wanna see make a come back but anyway this maybe but a little different...

Check out the trailer...It comes out on 9-9-09 aint that like 666 upside down! Hmmmmmmmm?

No comments:

d